Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox 10/2/11


To Review~


Meggie Brooks by Daphne Woods

Bring Back Summertime by Jeanne Starr Gater

FIRST LOVE Just Once in a Lifetime: A Memoir by Violeta Barrett





to review~
Lord of the Wolfyn by Jessica Andersen
The Pumpkin Man by John Everson
Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl
Demon Marked by Meljean Brook
Small Time Christmas Anthology
Twilight Fulfilled by Maggie Shayne
Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

just for me~
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Twisted by Gina Showalter
Envy by J.R. Ward
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
One Grave at a Time by Jenienne Frost






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.