Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox 10/16/11


~For Review~

Triple Shot by Sandra Balzo
The Parrot's Perch by Karen Keilt
The Breath of Allah by Steven W. Ritcheson

~From the Bookstore, Just for Me~

New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb
An Eye For An Eye by Irene Hannon
Let The Dead Lie by Malla Nunn
A Happy Marriage by Rafael Yglesias

~For My Kindle (Still working on the freebies!!!)~

Baby, I'm Yours (Southern Roads) by Stephanie Bond
Dating a Cougar (Never Too Late Series) by Donna McDonald
One Final Night by Wendy L. Young
Death Wishing by Laura Ellen Scott
Terror by Night by Terry Caffey, James H. Ponce
Enemies and Playmates by Darcie Helle

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.