Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Satyr's Curse
By Alexandrea Weis


Gruesome murders are rocking New Orleans.

But Jazzmyn Livaudais is too busy running her restaurant to pay attention to the sensational headlines.  And when the charismatic Julian Devereau enters Jazzmyn's life, she becomes even more distracted by the handsome stranger.

Seduced by Julian's charm, Jazzmyn is swept up in a passionate romance.  Then she learns the horrific truth about Julian and the murders.  Cursed to an unending life where no woman can satisfy his lust and no wine can quench his thirst, Julian needs Jazzmyn's love to free him from his torment.

But Jazzmyn is in love with someone else.  And Julian isn't very happy about it.

He vows to keep on killing until Jazzmyn submits to his will.

For Jazzmyn Livaudais the nightmare is just beginning.

No one can ever break The Satyr's Curse.


~My thoughts~
Once again, Ms. Weis has written a gripping tale that leaves the reader wanting more.  From the first page, I was caught up in the life of Jazzmyn Livaudais.  I have to say, I warmed to chef Kyle much easier than Julian.  The story line had me captivated right away, and I can't wait to see what happens next.  I have never been disappointed in any of the books written by Ms. Weis, and I highly recommend this book as well as all of her others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.