Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First Sunday: Spiritual Responses to the 9-11 Attacks
By Donald Robert Elton & Aura Agudo Elton

These inspirational sermons written following the 9-11 terrorist attacks bring back memories and emotions from that turbulent and tragic time in our Nation's history.  They also remind us again, with clarity, the perspective of what is really important in our lives.

My thoughts...This book was not easy for me to read.  A more religious person might get more out of it.  I can only give it Two stars **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.