Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Friday, January 13, 2012

AyJay's Millions: An A.J. Carlin Mystery By Jack Wasserman



The most unique PI to ever come down the pike, Jack Wasserman's A.J. Carlin is a noir tour de force who throws all stereotypes out the window. Full of riveting twists and shocking turns combined with well-developed characters and crackling dialogue, AyJay's Millions: an A.J. Carlin Mystery is a first-rate mystery with an unforgettable finish.


~My thoughts

I really liked this book. I am a sucker for a good mystery novel, and this one was something different. I thought I knew how the book was going to end by the time I made it to the middle, but I was wrong and I love when that happens.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.