Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bubba and the Dead Woman
By C.L. Bevill



Bubba is a good old boy with lots of problems. His ex-fiancee is deader than a door nail and everyone thinks he dun did it. His house is haunted. His mother is running an illegal gambling ring. His dog likes to bite people too much. And he's got to find out who really did it before the sheriff throws him in jail....again.


My thoughts....This is one of the first books I read on my new Kindle and I really liked it. It didn't hurt that the book was free. I just found out you can get in free on the Nook too!! If you like murder mysteries with a touch of comedy, you'll like this book. I give it Four Stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.