Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crying Blood
By Jennifer Cloud


Amelia is an assassin on the run.  She often wishes her life had somehow taken a different turn. She never wanted to be a killer. Eventually, she will die by the violence that ruled her life.  She just isn't sure if she'll die by the hands of the man she loves, by the family she pled her allegiance to, or by the many enemies she made over the years. All she knows for certain is that she is being hunted.

She is a creature of instinct.  For any of them to win, they'll have to beat her at her own game.

~My thoughts~
This book is labeled as a contemporary women's romance and it lives up to the name.  I was kept in suspense the whole time I was reading this one, never knowing what was going to happen next.  Just when I thought I had something figured out, the author would throw me another curve, and I loved it!!!

****UPDATE*****
I have changed the title and author of this book to reflect the actual work of the true author.  To get a free e-download of this book, you can go to Obooko.

4 comments:

  1. Hello;
    Recently I recieved a tweet from a group of people letting me know that Misty Wright (Esther Lam) had stolen and plagarazed two of my books. Assassin's love is actually Jennifer Clouds "Crying Blood"
    http://www.qualityreadsuk.com/
    scroll down to "Vanity does not suit you..."
    Book review sites are removing her interviews and Bloggers are taking down anything that she has "Claimed" to have written. Jennifer Cloud and I offer our books free of charge on respectable websites like Obooko. However, it's easy for someone dishonest to download it, change one name (first name only) and repost as their own. I've actually had this happen to me a lot. Some of them even forget to remove my copyright on the inside cover. wow! Anyway, just thought I would give you a heads up. Misty emailed me this morning apologizing saying she didn't know the two books she stole from me were mine, that she paid someone to get them for her. I replied, but probably wasn't very nice about it.
    Lietha Wards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. I would like to leave the review up, but I will change the header to reflect the actual author and will attempt to find a cover that reflects her name also. It is sad that people will go to such extremes of dishonesty.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely review and the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the book had a very nice suspense but i hated the fact that Amelia waz still alive at the ending and even controlling the cops. she waz supposed to die no matter what,at least for the other lives she has taken

    ReplyDelete

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.