Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Diversity is the Spice of Life!!

I have decided to expand on my blog.  I will now start giving my views on anything and everything that comes to my  mind.  Years ago, I was a disc jockey;  I love music and have a somewhat eclectic taste in music, so I will start to share some of that with you on Mondays.  On Tuesdays, I have decided to talk about my favorite television shows from the past and those that are on now. On Thursdays I will share recipes that I like.  I may even give reviews of food products and such that I have tried and liked. I am working on getting this stuff together, so it won't all happen right away, but stay tuned.  I hope to keep you entertained.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.