Beach Reading

Beach Reading
Beach Reading

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Men Don't Pee Straight And Other Things You Should Know About Us
By Mr. Rick Dean



Chock full of stuff about men that you've always known but never wished to fully grasp (and always hoped would change), Men Don't Pee Straight confirms your worst fear - those male stereotypes are real, they are accurate, and they are here to stay.

Blunt and comedic, these cartoon illustrated pages soften the sad reality for many mothers, girlfriends, and wives who have been hoping for change.  The best anyone can do is simply grimace, shrug, and then perhaps smile.

From diapers and driving thru fragile egos and toilet seats, this poignant yet tactless book will assist with that smile.

~My thoughts~
This was a cute little book and a very quick read.  It made me smile alot and laugh out loud quite often.  I plan to share it with all the females in my family and recommend it to all of my female friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am still new at this blogging thing, so if you have any friendly suggestions on how to make my blog more enjoyable please feel free to let me know. All other friendly comments are also accepted. Be warned, I will block any comments that are mean spirited, hateful, or vulgar.